PrimoPDF™ is a free tool available for download for the creation of high-quality PDF's of your Thesis. It is a Windows application and comprises a user-friendly interface that enables printing to PDF from virtually any Windows application.
Download the application here (ZIP file approx. 7.4Mb - see below for installation instructions)
You can also download the User Guide (PDF file approx. 1.4Mb)
If you wish to save the Guide to your computer, 'right-click' the link and select 'Save Target As...'
- Right-click the link above and select 'Save Target As...' to save the file to your computer.
- Select a download location which you can find easily, such as your 'Desktop' or 'My Documents' folder.
- Unzip the downloaded .ZIP file to reveal the application program.
- Double-click the .EXE file and follow the simple instructions to complete the installation. A system-restart is NOT required.
To install and run PrimoPDF efficiently, your computer should be set up as follows:
- Microsoft®: Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, or Windows 7®
- A minimum of 30Mb of free hard-disk space.
Go to Step 1 of the Thesis Printing & Binding Ordering Process
Please Note : PrimoPDF requires the Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework. If the .NET Framework is not detected during the install process you will be prompted to install it. Click Install .NET to install the Windows Installer 3.1, followed by the .NET Framework. Upon completion, the PrimoPDF installer will automatically resume.